50/50

cabanatuan

Banned
Anyone seen this movie? 50/50 (2011) - IMDb couldn't find a thread about it or AVF are not good at doing search terms for numbers and symbols OR there is a thread but titled something else!

Anyways i just saw this movie and it was very touching. i have experienced a family member going through the ordeal of cancer so i can definitely relate to this movie.

9/10

aprout

Distinguished Member
Absolutely loved it. I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be one of the best films I've seen this year.

I'm not usually a massive fan of Seth Rogen, but he was very good in this (& after reading about the backstory of the film I see why) & Joseph Gordon-Levitt was superb.

Oh, & Anna Kendrick - Marry me please? :)

:thumbsup:

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Avoided this because of the subject matter (obviously find it upsetting) but took a rental chance on it, absolutely superb film.

Thought Joseph Gordon Levitt was tremendous in this, one of the main reasons I took a chance on this was because I am a big fan of 500 Days of Summer, making an excellent name for himself.

cabanatuan

Banned
craigy said:
avoided this because of the subject matter (obviously find it upsetting) but took a rental chance on it, absolutely superb film.

Thought joseph gordon levitt was tremendous in this, one of the main reasons i took a chance on this was because i am a big fan of 500 days of summer, making an excellent name for himself.

Its a great movie and can see why it could upset some due to the subject but the movie made good use of humour to not make it too serious.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom