5 Years Old Photo

Discussion in 'Photo Sharing' started by bodoman, Feb 7, 2009.

1. bodoman

bodoman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,873
    Took this photo 5 years ago in the North of Norway, taken with my then Digicam a Minolta bridge (7i).
    In them days and before i just used my camera in auto or scene modes, just wanted to record what i saw.

Since being on here i have hopefully learnt a lot from all you people:smashin: and now armed with this knowledge and a lot better photography gear i am going back to the same spot this year and have another go.

Its on a mountain above the village (Misvaer) where my wife was born and bought up, the village is about 800m below the edge of where the track disappears over the edge, and you can only get there with a 4WD vehicle.
    Being as its probably the last time we go there, i am determined to give this my best shot and spend hours up there and get some nice photos of the village for my wife and hopefully get one good enought to frame. :)

[IMGLINK]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3436/3260636142_5753f95da8_o.jpg[/IMGLINK]

2. allymac123

allymac123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +435
    Don't forget your tent and sleeping bag then. I think we need to see true dedication to getting some amazing snaps!!

I expect to see a dawn and dusk photo from everyday you are there! No Excuses :D

3. bodoman

bodoman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,873
    That place would be right up your street Ally, would love to see what you could do with that scenery.
    I have been reading how your photographs are created and realised that its not just a matter turning up at a nice location and snapping away (like i tend to do) you put a lot of planning and thought into a photograph and i will be bearing that in mind, oh and thanks for your valuable input to this forum, its a great source of learning:smashin: