For Sale 5 x Monitor Audio speakers for sale gloss black finish

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by grazzamongrel, Feb 24, 2013.

1. grazzamongrel

grazzamongrel
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have for sale 5 monitor audio speakers and all have a high gloss black finish and they are as follows

2 x R270HD :)
    2 x R180HD :)
    1 x R250HD :)

They are all in excellent condition and supplied with wall brackets for R250HD and R180HD as R270HD are floor standing with spikes :)

The RRP for this package is £1300 and I would be asking £995 for the lot, they were purchased back in Feb 2011 for Hifix which I have receipt for as the 3 year guarantee is transferable to new owners as long as you have the receipt :thumbsup:

All bits are available for collection in person or can arrange delivery but will cross that bridge when a buyer is found for these beautys :clap:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. anuvid

anuvid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
  3. grazzamongrel

grazzamongrel
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    ha ha no comparison my friend the speaker packages are like night and day just look in seven oaks at the r270HD and imagine having a r 250hd as the centre instead of a r180hd it will blow you away bud as I said just add a sub and voila a pukka sound set up :thumbsup:

4. anuvid

anuvid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    That is why I asked. Not too familiar with the range. Did not mean to insult :)

5. grazzamongrel

grazzamongrel
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry to come across like that you didn't insult at all it was a valid question but what I have is a good set up

6. anuvid

anuvid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I do not doubt it :) looking into it. Butmnot sure floorstanders for the fronts work in the room

7. grazzamongrel

grazzamongrel
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    bump

8. grazzamongrel

grazzamongrel
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    withdrawing the sale due to lack of funds to purchase new speakers to replace these :blush: