5 Minute Virtual Reality Survey

Cruz25

Novice Member
Reaction score
Dear Participant,
My name is Cristina and I am a student at University of Central Florida. I am conducting a research study on the affects participating in a virtual environment has on a person in the United States. The title of our project is "Effects of Virtual Reality".
I would like you to complete the anonymous survey. Participation will take approximately 5 minutes. Your participation in this research is completely voluntary and you may withdraw your consent and stop participation at any time without penalty.
I will not collect your name or personal identifiers. When I report the data to others, I will combine the data from all participants. While there are no direct benefits to you, I am hoping to gain more information on the effect of virtual reality on a person. To indicate consent please reply to this post with your answer to the survey questions.
There are no known risks to this study.
If you have any questions about the research, please reply to this post or send me an email at [email protected].

Survey Questions:
1.) Why do you participate in virtual reality?
2.) How long do you usually stay in a virtual environment before taking a break?
3.) Have you ever experienced cyber-sickness (dizziness, tiredness, headache, etc) after using a HMD (Head-mounted display)?
4.) If so on a scale of 1-4 how would you rate how often you experience cyber sickness (1=never, 4 almost every time you use virtual reality)
5.) Have you ever felt more detached from reality after participating in virtual reality (lack of attention outside of VR, avoiding people, etc.)?
6.) Do you prefer virtual reality or actual reality?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom