5 disc bluray cases

stu.artd

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hope this thread's OK here. :confused:
I'm looking to get a 5 disc bluray case to replace the broken one that Bones season 4 arrived in (I've contacted the supplier asking if they can help, but woild like to be able to get one or two myself anyway).

It's a Fox release so is an Elite branded case (think it's 14/15mm thick), so I'd prefer that if availablbe. I've found a couple of sitesthat seem to sell the Vortex branded ones which I believe are the same dimensions so uf anyone has positive feedback on those ones I'd give them a try.

Something like this one :)

I purchased a 2nd hand copy of the US Blade Runner set from ebay a while ago and the plastic on the case wasn't in an ideal condition. The trouble I had getting a replacement was ridiculous. I never did get a replacement case, I sold that set when I managed to get hold of the limited edition suitcase set for peanuts,(in mint condition).

We've got to be able to get them from somewhere. I've stuck an ad in the classifieds so maybe soemthing will come from that.

Did anyone manage to acquire some of these? My Fringe disks came this morning and it was broken....probably easier to buy another disk then sending it back to them for a replacement.

Cheers for the help

REMDUDE

You could try these guys: Blu-ray Disc Cases. I've never used them, and am not sure if they ship internationally, but worth emailling them t see.

You could try these guys: Blu-ray Disc Cases. I've never used them, and am not sure if they ship internationally, but worth emailling them t see.

Had a look there already ;)
Unfortunately they're out of stock on the 5 or 6 disc cases.

Did anyone manage to acquire some of these? My Fringe disks came this morning and it was broken....probably easier to buy another disk then sending it back to them for a replacement.

Cheers for the help

REMDUDE

Hi have had this happen a few times :mad:,most places i use sent me out a new case without sending disc back,worth a try :)

If your after US cases and the ones sony/disney use then you can get them from here but shipping is very expensive.

Blu-ray/HD DVD Cases from Sleeve City

You could try and get some people interested in 10 a piece and order 100 and split the cost?

100 would cost $126.67 shipped
So if you can get 10 people interested it would work out $12.66 each.

Then the cost to ship to each person when you recieve them.

Just an idea:rolleyes:

If your after US cases and the ones sony/disney use then you can get them from here but shipping is very expensive.

Blu-ray/HD DVD Cases from Sleeve City

You could try and get some people interested in 10 a piece and order 100 and split the cost?

100 would cost $126.67 shipped
So if you can get 10 people interested it would work out $12.66 each.

Then the cost to ship to each person when you recieve them.

Just an idea:rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's a case that holds 5 discs or nothing. :D

I can get single/double/triple cases without too much bother. ;)

Thanks Ian, but it's only proper bluray ones I'm after. ;)

The suppluer has said they'll swap the case over if I send it back to them, so I may send it back to the US annd wait on the replacement arriving.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom