• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

5-1 headphones

john R1

Banned
anybody using any on these if so are they any good ? where did you buy them from and how much were they also how do you plug them in do you need a 5-1 source like a dvd player and how would you plug them in if there is no headphone socket many thanks john r1

sin_chase

Standard Member
Medusa 5.1 headphones can be connected to pretty much anything (except optical) with the supplied cables.

I use them and am very pleased with the results I get. Unlike some 5.1 headphones they actually have a 'true' 5.1 speaker arrangement within then headset.

Cost £36-40 depending on where you buy them from, play.com were selling them but not sure if they still do.

N

novice2

I have pioneer DIR 800c which are execllent for surround sound dts etc. They are infra red so dont need to be plugged in although the base unit needs to be connected to a dvd player with built in dts decoder via an opitcal or coxial connector. Got mine for £215 a couple of weeks ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom