1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5-1 headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by john R1, Feb 18, 2005.

1. john R1

john R1
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anybody using any on these if so are they any good ? where did you buy them from and how much were they also how do you plug them in do you need a 5-1 source like a dvd player and how would you plug them in if there is no headphone socket many thanks john r1

2. sin_chase

sin_chase
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Medusa 5.1 headphones can be connected to pretty much anything (except optical) with the supplied cables.

I use them and am very pleased with the results I get. Unlike some 5.1 headphones they actually have a 'true' 5.1 speaker arrangement within then headset.

Cost £36-40 depending on where you buy them from, play.com were selling them but not sure if they still do.

3. novice2

novice2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have pioneer DIR 800c which are execllent for surround sound dts etc. They are infra red so dont need to be plugged in although the base unit needs to be connected to a dvd player with built in dts decoder via an opitcal or coxial connector. Got mine for £215 a couple of weeks ago.

4. DrDweeb

DrDweeb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0