4khttp://www.4kaudiovisual.co.uk/

As a matter of interest I tried a few moments ago to call the number listed on the website but it just rang out. I let it ring for much longer than the period in which you would normally expect an answer service/machine to kick in but no reply of any kind. I realise it is Easter Monday and, as such, people may be on holiday but I would expect at least to be able to leave a message.

Martin.

They say on their website send us a message and we will respond within 30 minutes. 24Hrs a day and 7 days a week.

Both "HURRTECH" ( Don't confuse this with a very similar name Hurr Tech. which trades on Amazon and which is a reputable trader ) and "4KAudiovisual" have 0203 Phone Numbers. Both have only recently started up. HURRTECH is definitely Fraudulent and has been reported as such to the Cyber Police. I don't doubt that 4KAudiovisual will soon be shown to be Fraudulent. Stay well clear of both.

0203 is Portsmouth area, definitely nowhere near their supposed location.

020 followed by another eight digits is London, 023 is Portsmouth.

I sent 4k Audiovisual a message earlier saying I wanted to buy multiple TV's and was willing to pay immediately by Bank Transfer. No response from them. It is apparent that they are indeed Fraudulent. It also seems to me that HURRTECH and 4K Audio visual are both by the same Fraudsters. Based upon my knowledge of what happened a couple of years ago whereby Fraudsters used to post new Websites every few Months the same appears to be happening again. Despite investigations by the Police ( Action Fraud ) the perpetrators were never apprehended. The Police informed me that it was a very sophisticated fraud which netted the Fraudsters huge amounts of money. As with the two Fraudsters here the websites were extremely well constructed and appeared very professional. It would not surprise me in the least to see more of the same appearing over the next few Months.

I sent 4k Audiovisual a message earlier saying I wanted to buy multiple TV's and was willing to pay immediately by Bank Transfer. No response from them. It is apparent that they are indeed Fraudulent. It also seems to me that HURRTECH and 4K Audio visual are both by the same Fraudsters. Based upon my knowledge of what happened a couple of years ago whereby Fraudsters used to post new Websites every few Months the same appears to be happening again. Despite investigations by the Police ( Action Fraud ) the perpetrators were never apprehended. The Police informed me that it was a very sophisticated fraud which netted the Fraudsters huge amounts of money. As with the two Fraudsters here the websites were extremely well constructed and appeared very professional. It would not surprise me in the least to see more of the same appearing over the next few Months.
So stick to the tried and trusted is the loud and clear message.

Martin.

Thanks for the update.

Nope. Still up or back up

Sale ends today so get your bargains!!

Nope. Still up or back up

Sale ends today so get your bargains!!
I find this message most objectionable as the site was Fraudulent and a Scam. If you think you are being funny then think again. This scam site is NOT now operating. If you enter the details up on your search engine it does NOT show. If you have nothing positive to share, better that you keep quiet.

I find this message most objectionable as the site was Fraudulent and a Scam. If you think you are being funny then think again. This scam site is NOT now operating. If you enter the details up on your search engine it does NOT show. If you have nothing positive to share, better that you keep quiet.

What are you going on about?!

The op was asking if the site was a scam. Within 5 posts everyone was agreeing this was a dodgy site.

If you click the link in the 1st post it takes you straight to the working site. The sale banner changed from ending tomorrow to ending today. It is functioning.

You'll also find I added it's not using Https so for a retail site that's a big no no.

If the tongue in cheek remake about getting a bargain offended you then I'm sorry, but it wasn't meant to be taken seriously and I thought fairly obvously at that

What are you going on about?!

The op was asking if the site was a scam. Within 5 posts everyone was agreeing this was a dodgy site.

If you click the link in the 1st post it takes you straight to the working site. The sale banner changed from ending tomorrow to ending today. It is functioning.

You'll also find I added it's not using Https so for a retail site that's a big no no.

If the tongue in cheek remake about getting a bargain offended you then I'm sorry, but it wasn't meant to be taken seriously and I thought fairly obvously at that
My Apology

I was obviously wrong in stating the site had been removed as I just checked and find it is still operating. My apology for my mistake. SORRY!!!!

I don't suppose John lewis would price match would they

Very highly unlikely. Could try if course, but I’m 99.99% sure they’d tell you where to go.

Let us know.

Hey, pretty much confirmed by now but did a lil scute around.

There is no registered company in this exact name/address or possible accountants. Closest match is either 4k-AV LTD which dates back to 2015 - mismatch to website date or 4K Pro Visuals LTD which was created in Jan 2018 and is a windsor residential address. Director is 19 year old lad called Callum.

At checkout there are no payment method options. You are required to directly pay via bank transfer to a Halifax account. Whilst it's better than unsecure payment processing it's also dodgy as Del Boy looking at it and conflicts their support pages saying paypal ect.

Ran a script to check stock across the site and 65% of items were out of stock.

I suspect we've got a guy who found some old stock being sold off and a million dollar idea :lesson: Would do more but my back is aching and I need a bath.
Hi, i am one of victims of them . And i all ready pay £600 and i want ask there have some options to take my money back? Thank you in advance to evryone for advice.

Hi, i am one of victims of them . And i all ready pay £600 and i want ask there have some options to take my money back? Thank you in advance to evryone for advice.
Unfortunately, as you paid by Bank Transfer you have no chance whatsoever of getting your money back. The only thing you can do is to report the Fraud to "Action Fraud", a Police reporting service operated by the City of London Police. I have already filed a report concerning these Fraudsters. How the system works is that they employ what are known as "Mules", unemployed people, Young People with a Bank Account etc etc. Your Money gets paid in to these Mules Bank Accounts and immediately withdrawn. The Mules pay the Fraudsters who give them a payment for the use of their Bank Accounts. Trying to get to the actual Fraudsters is extremely difficult, if not impossible. The Mules will never reveal any details or names even if charged with receiving the proceeds of the Fraud. A similar Fraud a couple of years ago involving the Online sale of Televisions netted the Fraudsters huge amounts of Money. The Fraudsters have never been caught. They may even be the ones behind the 4KAudiovisual scam and the recent HURRTECH scam. Unfortunately you have no prospect of ever seeing your money again. I lost £900 a couple of years ago. It's a very expensive lesson to learn.

Unfortunately, as you paid by Bank Transfer you have no chance whatsoever of getting your money back. The only thing you can do is to report the Fraud to "Action Fraud", a Police reporting service operated by the City of London Police. I have already filed a report concerning these Fraudsters. How the system works is that they employ what are known as "Mules", unemployed people, Young People with a Bank Account etc etc. Your Money gets paid in to these Mules Bank Accounts and immediately withdrawn. The Mules pay the Fraudsters who give them a payment for the use of their Bank Accounts. Trying to get to the actual Fraudsters is extremely difficult, if not impossible. The Mules will never reveal any details or names even if charged with receiving the proceeds of the Fraud. A similar Fraud a couple of years ago involving the Online sale of Televisions netted the Fraudsters huge amounts of Money. The Fraudsters have never been caught. They may even be the ones behind the 4KAudiovisual scam and the recent HURRTECH scam. Unfortunately you have no prospect of ever seeing your money again. I lost £900 a couple of years ago. It's a very expensive lesson to learn.

Thank you very much for sharing information whit as. And i am sorry to hire you are one of as victims. You are right, it's very expensive lesson

Thank you very much for sharing information whit as. And i am sorry to hire you are one of as victims. You are right, it's very expensive lesson
Sorry to hear about your misfortune in dealing with these fraudsters. Always remember the old saying "If it seems too good to be true, then it most likely is". A bit late on this occasion but keep it in mind for the future.

Martin.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom