4k xbox one x ku6000 looks dark and less detailed

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by MyNameIsJeff, Feb 26, 2018.

1. MyNameIsJeff

MyNameIsJeff
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello guys I have an very waird problem since I use 4k on the xbox one x. The picture quality of 4k looks realy darker and less detailed than when I put the resolution on 1080p everything looks more colourfull and detailed in games on 1080p and what I've noticed It gives me more rest for my eyes.because when I use 4k for the first time 3 months ago for now I'm struggling with the black crushed pictures what the 4k resolution gives me. The TV I'm using is the Samsung ue43ku6000 43 inch and the settings I use are limited not full RGB. Are here more people with the same problem than me. Thanks.

2. anthony.s

anthony.s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    What does your TV support? System > Settings > Display & sound, then choose Advanced video settings > 4K TV details

On my TV (MU6400) you have to enable HDR per HDMI port. Is this required for your TV?
    The Xbox 1X looks stunning on my TV in 4k e.g. Destiny 2 and Titanfall 2.

3. MyNameIsJeff

MyNameIsJeff
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I already tested all settings everywhere but the 4k uhd keeps darker than 1080p maybe it's my 4k hdmi kabel broken I already tryed out hdmi 1 for uhd color but I don't use hdr because it's bad on this TV colours looks washed out because it's not hdr10