4K Ultra HD Blu-rays Q & A & General Chit Chat About Price Drops + Links to 4k UHD retailers + Codes for Zavvi and how to use them + Old Stickys.

Garrett

Reaction score
As the title says.;)

Links to List of 4K UHD Retailers
And codes for Zavvi and how step by step guide

Last edited:
Hey, 4K ultra HD blu-rays........blummin’ horrible weather we’re having ain’t we?

[emoji51]

Can we post delivery updates here ?????????????????????????????????????????????

So... You guys come here often??

All we need now is a thread for those people who feel it necessary to post pictures of there latest 4K UHD purchases.. :mad:

So... You guys come here often??

All we need now is a thread for those people who feel it necessary to post pictures of there latest 4K UHD purchases.. :mad:
If you don't post a picture it means you didn't actually buy it. I think. :D

2018 shaping up to be a fantastic year for UHD, given the releases/rumours/newsflow of the last few months.

Another bona fide classic (Die Hard) just been announced too.:clap:

Better get my skates on with this OLED TV purchase:blush:

Last edited:
2018 shaping up to be a fantastic year for UHD, given the releases/rumours/newsflow of the last few months.

Another bona fide classic (Dire Hard) just been announced too.:clap:

Better get my skates on with this OLED TV purchase:blush:
I actually thought Die Hard was very good.

Oops! Edited original post:p

Well thanks for the sarcasm guys when were were trying help the forum the best we in spite of people trying to make the mods work as hard as possible.
We spend hours of our own time a day to help the smooth running, and sarcasm is the appreciation we get back.

Well thanks for the sarcasm guys when were were trying help the forum the best we in spite of people trying to make the mods work as hard as possible.
We spend hours of our own time a day to help the smooth running, and sarcasm is the appreciation we get back.
OK here's a none sarcastic question

Out of all the discs people have, what disc has impressed them the most?

Old films restored to the best possible looking disc,

or

A new film.

Just ignore them. I'm sure the majority of forum members appreciate the action you took and the efforts you put in. I know I do. :lesson:

Sorry @Garrett - just trying for a bit of banter, absolutely no harm or malice intended. If any offence was caused, apologies - none was meant.

What @Steve356 said.

But at least people are posting here rather than in the bargains thread. Which can only be good and was, I think, what you intended.. :thumbsup:

Sorry @Garrett - just trying for a bit of banter, absolutely no harm or malice intended. If any offence was caused, apologies - none was meant.
It was a bloody nightmare modding that thread it was not being used as it was intended and lots of member did not like it being used that way It seemed like it was a popular thread so peeps would post there to get an answer to even things not related to the thread, you can see more post not about a price drop than a price drop, hence the hard stance and you can see from the likes and thanks and like(which them members I appreciate) it got its now hopefully back on track.
Coming on here it did seem some peeps were trying to ridicule our efforts.

It was a bloody nightmare modding that thread it was not being used as it was intended and lots of member did not like it being used that way It seemed like it was a popular thread so peeps would post there to get an answer to even things not related to the thread, you can see more post not about a price drop than a price drop, hence the hard stance and you can see from the likes and thanks and like(which them members I appreciate) it got its now hopefully back on track.
Coming on here it did seem some peeps were trying to ridicule our efforts.
Fair play and point taken matey. Back on track now.......:smashin:

What @Steve356 said.

But at least people are posting here rather than in the bargains thread. Which can only be good and was, I think, what you intended.. :thumbsup:

Ironically, there's been nothing in the way of price drops for awhile, so no one's posting in that thread.

Perhaps we should have a "When will the next price drop be" ? thread ?

No sarcasm here either. Glad u are dealing with it, I was merely taking the piss out of people who clog the threads up with pictures of UHD discs. Bout time if you ask me. :smashin:

Ordered Hacksaw Ridge on UHD Blu-Ray from Amazon.com as per the bargain thread.

Came delivered today and:
ftkjyAC.jpg

I think someone is trying to tell me something...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom