Question 4K TV Advice

mas121

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to get the PS5 and so am looking for a 4K TV for my bedroom. However, I feel anything over 32" will be too big for the room. I can't seem to find many options for a 4K TV at 32", any ideas?

mikej

1080p is the maximum resolution for 32" TVs - you'll need to go to 40"+ for 4K.

One option for 4K below 40" is to go for a monitor, which might actually be a better option for gaming than a cheap TV although you'll obviously lose any TV functionality and speakers.

mas121

1080p is the maximum resolution for 32" TVs - you'll need to go to 40"+ for 4K.

One option for 4K below 40" is to go for a monitor, which might actually be a better option for gaming than a cheap TV although you'll obviously lose any TV functionality and speakers.

Ideally would like a TV. Could strech to 40", any recommendations? Budget up to £500.

mikej

I don't I'm afraid - I would check out Dodgexander's guide and ask your question in the 'What Is The Best TV For You ?' forum...

mas121

I don't I'm afraid - I would check out Dodgexander's guide and ask your question in the 'What Is The Best TV For You ?' forum...

Thank you, appreciate your help.

martin 39

The 40hx800 panasonic is £599 at the moment but should come down around black Friday. I was lucky i managed to get last yrs gx800 50inch for £375 off of panasonic refurb site on ebay. This has dolby vision and hdr10+.. Not alot of high end tvs below 50inch so i keep reading so just keep a look out for something cheap

mas121

The 40hx800 panasonic is £599 at the moment but should come down around black Friday. I was lucky i managed to get last yrs gx800 50inch for £375 off of panasonic refurb site on ebay. This has dolby vision and hdr10+.. Not alot of high end tvs below 50inch so i keep reading so just keep a look out for something cheap

Was looking out for this TV (and others), but this Black Friday has been really dissapointing! Still looking for a decent 43 Inch TV if anyone has any recommendations...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom