Question 4k Projector Recommendation?

moamoa

Standard Member
Hi,

I currently have a 1080p Epson EH-TW9100. It's mounted dead centre to 90" screen 3m away. I am looking for an upgrade to 4K that will fit in the same config, so a projector that can sit centre to screen with no digital keystone adjustment.

I know that like for like upgrade would be the TW9400 at about £2,500. But I was wondering if there were any other good options available, maybe sub £2k?

Thanks.

Luminated67

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I currently have a 1080p Epson EH-TW9100. It's mounted dead centre to 90" screen 3m away. I am looking for an upgrade to 4K that will fit in the same config, so a projector that can sit centre to screen with no digital keystone adjustment.

I know that like for like upgrade would be the TW9400 at about £2,500. But I was wondering if there were any other good options available, maybe sub £2k?

Thanks.
You will probably hear this from others as they post but in all honesty the TW9400 is so far ahead of all other projector in its price bracket that it should be the one top of your list. Not only will it improve your viewing experience with the switch from 1080p to 4K but it’s got better blacks, more lumens and full HDR capabilities.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom