4K LG **UB850V and **UB950V

@Xinot

What is the TV you have and these firmware to use?

Can you downgrade in some LG TV's. And I've done, and there was no problem.

I have 55ub850v-zd and i just upgraded it to 04.50.41 via usb stick.
What models share same fw"s? 49ub850v and 55ub850v? V and T ? How about ub850 and ub950?

I have 55ub850v-zd and i just upgraded it to 04.50.41 via usb stick.
What models share same fw"s? 49ub850v and 55ub850v? V and T ? How about ub850 and ub950?

@Xinot, first you can upgrade your TV with the new beta firmware, as posted above. If they see fit.

Your TV as it is a 55ub850v, the same firmware is also equal to the 49ub850v. Always use and take care if you have firmware designation (38 arches)

For versions with teminação in (T) example, ub850T and used and has the designation (39.arches)

I think I made myself clear. ;)

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say I have just purchased the 49UB850V and I'm loving it. But and I do apologise because these will have been answered on one of the 121 pages :)

However, I have a PS4 in HDMI port 3 (hoping that's the best slot for it) and I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to show me the best settings for picture etc and any helpful tips to get the best from this TV.
(I am not that technically minded in setting stuff up lol)

Cheers :)

I would recommend you Game in Picture Mode and:

Light 93
Contrast 93
Bright 53
Sharp: 15
Color: 58
Color temp: C20 and in advanced controls, gamma: medium

Those are my settings for PS4 and looks awesome, the HDMI port 3 is best for 4k@60hz (hdmi 2.0). I use that for my PC and I get 3840x2160@60hz with the GPU NVIDIA GTX970 and a high-speed hdmi cable 2.0

hello, I am new here and it's impossible to read complet answers, possible that someone has similar problems with the LG 49UB850V (i bougt it yesterday).
generally i have problem with the subtitles while watching films by dlna. TV set didn't view any format of subtitles *.txt, *.srt or any else. It's very frustrating, my old samsung hasn't any problems with that functionality...
Subtitles working while playing by usb stick but with bad local signs.
Anybody solve that problem? my actual firmware is 04.50.41

hello, I am new here and it's impossible to read complet answers, possible that someone has similar problems with the LG 49UB850V (i bougt it yesterday).
generally i have problem with the subtitles while watching films by dlna. TV set didn't view any format of subtitles *.txt, *.srt or any else. It's very frustrating, my old samsung hasn't any problems with that functionality...
Subtitles working while playing by usb stick but with bad local signs.
Anybody solve that problem? my actual firmware is 04.50.41

@lordwader, i use the LG program. SMART SHARE LG and works very well for me. But I have the same name as the movie (file) equal subtitles file. Only changes the extension of the film for .mkv and .txt

If you have questions, warns. ;)

@KIKOJOCKER Thanks a lot, great - it's working with dedicated LG share software.
In previous I used SAMSUNG share manager (films are shared, subtitles no), so it should be any incompability...
Subitles works with the LG software, but i have still problem with special national charakters like ó, ź, ł and anothers.
Do You have any ideas how solve that situation?

Guys I am completely stuck. How do I switch between satellite feed and Live TV, Switch between STV and DTV on my 49ub850v. I have retuned my satellite feed but it is not working.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

@KIKOJOCKER Thanks a lot, great - it's working with dedicated LG share software.
In previous I used SAMSUNG share manager (films are shared, subtitles no), so it should be any incompability...
Subitles works with the LG software, but i have still problem with special national charakters like ó, ź, ł and anothers.
Do You have any ideas how solve that situation?

@lordwader

Captions must also LATIN type options. (There are several options to choose from, not only the LATIN). Enters SUB and then find the options schools of characters (LATIN). Me too me is the same. I try to find the best option for writing the film's subtitles.

OK. but clarify - if You mean choose LATIN option, You mean about option in TV set, LG share software or independent software to prepare subtitles files?

Hello guys.
Few weeks ago I bought LG 55 ub850v-zd. Today when I pressed smart button I got message: "one moment please. Smart service will be available shortly." and nothing happens. Tried to restart, power off and turn on again but can't load smart menu. Also can't reach settings menu to load factory settings. Any idea? Is there any other way to force loading factory settings?
Now I use 4.36.32 firmware, latest from LG site for Hungary.
Maybe I should try this beta fw linked few posts above? Is this fw ok for every 850v TV? Thanks.

OK. but clarify - if You mean choose LATIN option, You mean about option in TV set, LG share software or independent software to prepare subtitles files?

And on TV that have to choose the LATIN. LATIN has many, and not only!

Hello guys.
Few weeks ago I bought LG 55 ub850v-zd. Today when I pressed smart button I got message: "one moment please. Smart service will be available shortly." and nothing happens. Tried to restart, power off and turn on again but can't load smart menu. Also can't reach settings menu to load factory settings. Any idea? Is there any other way to force loading factory settings?
Maybe I should try this beta fw linked few posts above? Is this fw ok for every 850v TV? Thanks.

Try de-powering the TV off completely. i.e remove power lead from back of set and leave it off for 10 mins or so.

Hi
I'm new forums user
I have question for food People :)
Which tv you prefer 55" uhd (4k) lg 55ub950v or philips 55pus7909/12.
I'd like to bay in this or next week and don't know what is Berger :(
Rgds
Oneplus one

@KIKOJOCKER great, i found that option in tv menu, everything is working now :).
I have a question about share videos with the subtitles by NAS server, in this case you can't use LG share software...

Hello guys.
Try to let the Tv power of for the night and then plug it in, 10 minutes is to short.
If this is not working you need to call LG and ask them for the command to reset tv from remote.

Hi
I'm new forums user
I have question for food People :)
Which tv you prefer 55" uhd (4k) lg 55ub950v or philips 55pus7909/12.
I'd like to bay in this or next week and don't know what is Berger :(
Rgds
Oneplus one

I had this 55pus7909 couple days but changed it to 55ub850v because it had some serious software problems... Like if i enabled 2D to 3D conversion, it didn't go off but i had to turn tv off to get it back to normal. Sometimes tv didn't turn on anymore after this, but i had to get power cord off min. 10minutes to get tv on again at all. There was other issues too plus it was hard to use and slow. Maybe i had bad one but im more happy with this LG. ;) Actually LG had not so great image quality out of box, but after some tweaking it totally different.

Edit. btw.Philips have no HEVC .

AM PLANNING TO BUY LG 60UB850T -AVAILABLE IN UAE FOR US$ 1,635 DSF PROMOTION

IS IT A GOOD BUY

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom