metalpaul1000

Hi

I have too many devices for my tv

Does anyone have any recommendations for a HDMI splitter for my ps5 and series x. I also want to attach my uhd player and Apple TV. So 4:1 would prob be what I’m after. My TV is the 55” Sony xh9505

I don’t want to lose any quality so just wondering if anyone uses one and can recommend.

Thanks

sykotik

Distinguished Member
I bought one of these a while back in Nov , as i only have one HDMI 2.1 input on my TV
i was able to get 4k @120 and HDR with the PS5 and a PC
down side it only has 2 inputs
Amazon product

i think the price has shot up- i got mine in Nov and can't remember paying that much

metalpaul1000

Thanks I’ll check it out. Seems a lot of people are buying hence the increase

CarlB

I bought one of these a while back in Nov , as i only have one HDMI 2.1 input on my TV
i was able to get 4k @120 and HDR with the PS5 and a PC
down side it only has 2 inputs
Amazon product

i think the price has shot up- i got mine in Nov and can't remember paying that much

Do you have to press the button to switch inputs or can it autosense?

sykotik

Distinguished Member
Do you have to press the button to switch inputs or can it autosense?
Press a button unfortunately,
which can be a pain , if your sit away from the TV. ( back to the good old days of getting up and changing the channel over ) :D

metalpaul1000

If you don't need 120hz out of a game and 60hz is OK then that should be fine ( i say should - haven't use one so can't say if it good or not )
My tic doesn’t do 120hz so should be ok

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Dumb question. Does this support full AV passthrough (Dolby Vision + Lossless audio)?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom