4K DLP projector - Optoma UHD30 vs Benq TK800M or something different?

Hi,

I would like to buy 4K projector and after analysis of results from distance calculator (4K vs full HD) it seems 4K resolution is better idea (screen size 160 inch, 4 meters of distance from the screen). I would like to use the projector also in light daily light (room 35m2, 4 roof windows), not only in complete darkness so I focused on devices with more ANSI lumens and if it comes to technology I feel more convinced to DLP.

I'm looking for universal projector for movies, computer games and watching soccer games from TV. Result of my research is Optoma UHD30 and Benq TK800M but maybe there is something more in similar budget you can recommend? Which of them in your opinion will be better solution?

I read technical specification but the details and producer's technologies do not tell me much so I'm asking for advice. At the beginning I was thinking about full HD projector Benq W2000 (less ANSI lumens) but this distance calculator convinced me to go with 4K. Maybe I am wrong and BenqW2000 is better idea?

Could you please help? Thank you in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom