Bakersboy

Novice Member
I currently own a PS4 with a PSVR headset. I am currently awaiting a new PS5 console which I have been informed does support the PSVR.

I have, as advised, bought a new HDMI cable which should be better for my PS5 to send the 4K signal to my 4KTV.

But then I suddenly realised that, with the PSVR, there is also another HDMI cable that plugs into the back of this box and then another that comes out of this to the TV.

So des this mean I need to buy another 4K compatible HDMI cable to accommodate the PSVR on the PS5?

Wing80surfer

I currently own a PS4 with a PSVR headset. I am currently awaiting a new PS5 console which I have been informed does support the PSVR.

I have, as advised, bought a new HDMI cable which should be better for my PS5 to send the 4K signal to my 4KTV.

But then I suddenly realised that, with the PSVR, there is also another HDMI cable that plugs into the back of this box and then another that comes out of this to the TV.

So des this mean I need to buy another 4K compatible HDMI cable to accommodate the PSVR on the PS5?
No, the PS5 comes with a suitable HDMI cable in the box. Whoever told you that you needed to buy a cable which is 'better suited for the PS5 to send the 4k signal to the TV' either 1) has no idea what they're talking about or 2) wants to profit from you.

Soundmangt4

You also need to contact Sony to get the free adaptor for the PSVR. You just need to put the serial number of the PSVR box into the website and they send you the adaptor for free.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom