4GB CF Sandisk Extreme III back to £17.99 - delivered

Well I've just received mine from Play.com and it's only the 20Mb/s version :mad:

When did you order yours, minnie0093?

I received mine, 30mb/s version last friday

Saw yesterday that mymemory.co.uk are selling a Kingston 8GB Class 6 SDHC card for £20.99 with free delivery. Useful the TZ5 Panny I'm buying as the HD video uses up loads of space :smashin:

The photo now seems to be of the old version of this card. I'm sure when I first looked it was a photo of one with 30MB across it. Mind you, it's an excellent price even for the old card !!

The photo now seems to be of the old version of this card. I'm sure when I first looked it was a photo of one with 30MB across it. Mind you, it's an excellent price even for the old card !!

When you click checkout the price come's up as £17.99:rolleyes:

Just £9.99 now!!

Mine were only posted this morning at the old price!! :suicide:
It may show £9.99 on the front page, but still £17.99 when you add it to your basket. Still a bargain.

edit: beaten to it by jenufa

I got mine from dvd.co.uk came to £19.98 including postage and got one of the newer 30 MB/s cards but when you look at the picture they use on their website it's of the older card. Seems to me a bit of a lottery what you get.

Ok, so I'm calming down now... :(

Can someone tell me if there will be much of a difference between the 20Mb/s and 30Mb/s versions in a Nikon D40x???

Maybe I'm suffering from 'Speed-Lust' :D

Got mine today, it's the 30mb/s version!:thumbsup:

Ok, so I'm calming down now... :(

Can someone tell me if there will be much of a difference between the 20Mb/s and 30Mb/s versions in a Nikon D40x???

Maybe I'm suffering from 'Speed-Lust' :D
On a D40X you will not notice a difference. I have both types and on my Canon 40D (which shoots higer fps + file sizes) there is no difference.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom