4G Solar Panel Security Camera?

LemonsUK

Good Evening!

I'm looking to try and buy a 4G camera for a property I own, We do not have any WiFi or Power unless I run the generator which I don't do when I'm not there. I'm trying to keep an eye on the place and I come across this camera on youtube:

What do you all think? The chap in the video seems to recommend it but there doesn't seem to be much on them and I've never heard of reolink before. I think with the solar panel they come close to £300 but I might be able to find discount, not sure. It looks like a really simple option as I don't want to mess around too much.

Does anyone recommend any other 4G cameras or maybe another idea for security cameras? I go the property every 2-3 weeks.

Cheers :D

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
I’ve used a Reolink 4G camera, and I know other people who use them to monitor remote sites, like fish pools that attract poachers.

They do what they do very well, just bare in mind that the thee main down sides are they only record clips, only record when they detect motion, and if the camera is taken so is all the footage. But the recording is good quality and the remote access is great.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom