49xe9005+Xbox one X 4K Blu Ray

Discussion in 'Sony TVs Forum' started by Dante2100, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Dante2100

Dante2100
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys, really hoping someone can help me out. So I have the 49” xe9005 and an Xbox one x, today I decided to buy my first 4K blu ray to watch through my Xbox one x, I’ve watched quite a few YouTube videos in 4K and they’ve always been really smooth with no blurry ness around the edges of objects or people even when there’s fast action, also the detail is as good as it should be. However after trying to watch my new 4K Blu Ray in my Xbox one x the first thing I noticed was it wasn’t silky smooth, also I noticed that there were like tiny speckles all over the screen. I turned the motion flow to smooth and film mode to High and I got that silky smooth motion I have in the YouTube trailers only you can see blurry edges when something goes fast and also it dips and goes slower when there fast action. I have my TV set to True Cinema picture mode, can anyone help in getting the same silky smoothness I get on the YouTube app but without the blurs or is it not possible through the Xbox one x. Any advice you guys can give me would be great, sorry if I sound like a noob