49PUS6401/12

All,
If anyone can help with the following I would be eternally grateful.
My TV connects to the internet via wifi - I can browse using puffin, install play store apps etc so internet connection is working.
However, for whatever reason, the TV will not (and has NEVER) connected to the Philips Smart TV Server.
(Could not reach the smart TV sever at this moment) ....

I have hard reset, soft reset, factory reset, installed latest firmware, entered the model and serial via NVM editor).
Confirmed with ISP that nothing is being blocked. Confirmed I can access nettv.corio.com and nothing is being blocked via other devices on the same network.
I have changed to hotspots on the phone. Used ethernet cable to "rule out wifi" issues. Set date / time / region manually (UK).

This has turned out to be the TV from hell. None of the Smart functions work (never been able to use netflix or iplayer) and all because it will not connect to the Smart TV Server.

Has anyone had the same issues? Did you manage to resolve them? and if so how.
Philips support have been extremely unhelpful (border line rude) ...
Is there a way to force reinstall the firmware ?? I have tried to reinstall but it tells me the firmware is already the latest.

Philips have washed their hands of the issue.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom