Anyone else have this problem

• LG Parts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG Tv's stopped working

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sasman47a

Novice Member
I purchased my LG just over 2 years ago, it is a fabulous TV and I love it, but it stopped working about 2 months ago, the screen went black and nothing, this TV cost me £800+ at the time and it was in the sale and it was normally over £1100...As I thought this was a bit to soon for this sort of thing to happen I contacted LG UK and told them about the problem knowing that it was outside the warranty, I wanted to see if there was anything they could do for me, they were not really interested as it was out of warranty...I went to a local TV Engineer to fix it, he had a look and informed me that it needed 2 parts, one he was able to get the other was not available as LG stopped making it, Fantastic, so now I'm stuck with a TV that can't be fixed because the part is no longer manufactured...Can anyone tell what is going on at LG, I have no TV, I'm out a pocket, and I can't afford a TV like that one again...There is a slight chance the engineer might get a second hand part but that could take months, maybe never....

LG have left me in a pickle.....

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom