• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

48JS9000 setup

butty56

Standard Member
Hi,
I have just received my 48js9000 TV & I just have a few questions due to that I am not receiving any Freeview channels.
I have a sky box, do I connect the 2 coaxial cables to the one connect or connect them to my sky box?

Do I connect my terrestrial coaxial cable to the one connect or the sky box or do I even need it ?
Any help would be appreciated

JayCee

Distinguished Member
The only way to receive Freeview is to connect your terrestrial aerial to the TV's "one connect" box then go through the Digital setup/tuning process.
The downlead from your Dish/LNB must be connected to your Sky box if you want to continue receiving Sky channels.
The Sky box HDMI lead then connects to the "one connect" box.

butty56

Standard Member
Hi again, I still cannot receive any terrestial channels on my tv yet I have plugged the co-ax cable from my antenna to the one connect box but when I search for channels no channels are found. What am I doing wrong ?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I don't know what you're doing wrong.
If you know that the terrestrial aerial is working okay and you have it connected directly (not via any other equipment) to the Tv and you've selected the correct tuning mode (DTV, not Analogue, Cable or Satellite) it should work.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom