1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

46WM48P Sound Problem

Discussion in 'TVs' started by bassett, Oct 23, 2005.

1. bassett

bassett
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My Tosh started playing up about 4 weeks ago. The sound would suddenly start going off and on every second or so. When this happens I have to pull the plug as none of the controls work.
    I returned it for repair but they have just told me that after being on the bench for a week they cannot find any faults and so are returning the set to me, unchanged.
    They suggested that Telewest could be the cause and also said I should try a half scart lead.
    It would appear that a couple of others have also experienced this fault but nobody mentions whether/how they resolved it.
    Has anyone had similar issues?? Anyone heard of a half-scart lead?
    thx

2. Hooch100

Hooch100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Had my Toshiba for about three months now and yes I've had the same problem.I've had a toshiba engineer out looking at it and can't find the problem..I think he thinks I'm making it up!also I get drop out watching dvds throu hdmi....I have tried very hard to love this TV..but I give up.
    After weeks trying to get my money back the company has caved and I'm buying a plasma!
    I wish you good luck with the TV but if I were you ..get your money back and buy something else!