46W2000 problem help!

S

Shahel

got a funny line of pixels about 8" in from the right side seems the pixels show inverted colours or something only had the TV about 3 weeks what should I do iv heard so many ppl say there replacments seem worse and sometimes scratched and so on should I just get a refund?

chrise

got a funny line of pixels about 8" in from the right side seems the pixels show inverted colours or something only had the TV about 3 weeks what should I do iv heard so many ppl say there replacments seem worse and sometimes scratched and so on should I just get a refund?

If the fault is on all inputs (i.e in the set rather than in an external source)then I would contact the retailer and tell them you are rejecting the set. Legally goods must be free of faults. You then have the option to have your money back or a replacement set.

After three weeks use that replacement should also be free from faults and should be a new set. If you do decide to let them replace the set reserve your right to a refund if that replacement is itself faulty. Keep a note of who you spoke to and always summarise what you agreed before you end the conversation.

You will have to agree for them to inspect the set before they accept it is faulty. Whether Sony rule it is bad or not is irrelevant. I would suggest if you bought online that you take photos of the fault to back up your complaint.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom