• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

46" Samsung LCD.Magic unit..Got Crest wall mt

RockyOne

Standard Member
Australia.Christmas we bought the Samsung 46" LCD HD TV & a Crest™ 'Plasma' wall mount system (Screwed onto wall studs with 3"x3/8 coach screws)..As we had to toss the former CRT wall furniture unit (TV was Panasonic 28" but 27" actual.Top unit still like new after 14yrs..Use it now at work for trade dvd's)..Love the way the prices have come way down but the viewing/audio quality is way up there..With the digital STB for local TV & the analog output Austar STB (have enailed them to see if a digital output one is avail yet Co-Ax: HDMI: Optical etc. STB,our second is ancient tech by today's suddenly changed specs) Our current STB up stairs, is all just old tech RCA's.Now I need to cut down on the current six (6) remotes..Samsung have a EasyNet system. If we buy their quality DVD Recorder/Player for instance, it can be directly controlled from the LCD remote,as it has the buttons up the top. Same goes for other Samsung items..Will be able to ditch most of the other remotes..Picture quality of the Samsung 46" LCD..Amazing.. Where I sit is a fair distance back, yet my well worn,but worn well eyes can read it all.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom