• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

46 Inch LCD Advice

UK2004

Standard Member
Would really appreciate some guidance regarding new television and speakers etc as bit in wilderness and struggling with all the new technology! Am looking for a 46 Inch most likely Samsung LCD with some excellent speakers to complement it. Is it worth getting one with 100hz technology and also do I need an amplifier in addition to the speakers? Which 46 inch Samsung model would you recommend as I have seen a few and which speakers also, is it ok to get the telvision from one place then get someowhere like Sevenoaks for the speakers and installation.

Also I have heard about games sometimes not being great with LCD. I have just aquired a Nintendo Wii will this run well with this 46 inch lcd setup, also final thing I have read that cabling can affect quality of transfer of DVD etc what cabling should we get and is it worth paying out for a Denon DVD?

Thanks very much indeed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom