• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

45a656 problem

ugur466

Standard Member
hello i have 46a656 (s2) i updated my tv via usb from prl1015 to amb1023 and my tv doesnt work properly,a few days it displays perfect and a few days it displays fuzzy.in both hd satellite receiver and dvd player. while fuzzy, as if the machine (processor) doesn't work properly. i updated several times to 1023, i went into sm and changed dyne dimm on-off and on-off changed dyne ce off-on and off-on but didn't work, i dont understand why is it so? can i fix it? .while fuzzy, as if the machine (processor) doesn't work properly because: it displays every detail even cells in human face when its good but other times does not,as if wide color enhancer doesn't work.thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom