45 New Apps coming...

Nukleuz

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
The only one I'll use is the tunein radio app.

If the NowTV app works well I'll likely pick that up, super cheap way of getting Sky Movies without subscribing to everything else.

yeah but when, fed up with waiting for the console to be complete

yeah but when, fed up with waiting for the console to be complete

I understand peoples frustrations, but is this the reason we all bought a games console? The machine is complete in my eyes save for a bit of refinement and bug squashing!

I'm more inerested in watching the volume of new games increase... with E3 next week lets hope we don't have long to wait! :)

Just need ITV player and BBC iplayer then i can sack off virgin tv and save ÂŁ400+ per year in the process, I don't watch much tv but the missus watches her soap shite

I understand peoples frustrations, but is this the reason we all bought a games console? The machine is complete in my eyes save for a bit of refinement and bug squashing!

I'm more inerested in watching the volume of new games increase... with E3 next week lets hope we don't have long to wait! :)
But it was sold as more than a games console. it was the centre of our multimedia viewing experience...
We still have bugger all apps, we still dont have HD sound pass through, we still dont have dnla, we still dont have sky though or xboxes.

But it was sold as more than a games console. it was the centre of our multimedia viewing experience...
We still have bugger all apps, we still dont have HD sound pass through, we still dont have dnla, we still dont have sky though or xboxes.
It does have HD sound pass through. If you have it on Uncompressed 5.1/7.1 then HD audio is there.

It does do DLNA if you use an app on phone/laptop/tablet. I can stream from my phone with no issues.

Sky pass through has been there since launch and 50Hz fix has been there since March and One Guide is now out.

Please explain why you say those features are not present?

Sounds like someone needs to update their console and check the new features and settings :smashin:

Sounds like someone needs to update their console and check the new features and settings :smashin:
Seems he hasnt had the day one patch as all the things he has listed has been there since day one :D

Just doing an update now, yeah I have uncompressed to the amp but as PCM, just would be nice to see hd master etc.
That app is fine for avi etc but not Mkv as far as I know..
Sky passthrough I have but no one guide.. Is that in the update?
Ta

Just doing an update now, yeah I have uncompressed to the amp but as PCM, just would be nice to see hd master etc.
That app is fine for avi etc but not Mkv as far as I know..
Sky passthrough I have but no one guide.. Is that in the update?
Ta
PCM is HD Audio just doesnt light up the codec LED.

DLNA is coming soon. Personally i cant see it playing MKV

Yes One Guide is in June update. You need to go to TV and One Guide settings to set it up

This is doing the rounds on Twitter. Sounds like plex might have some good Kinect integration when it comes to Xbox

Attachments

• 1403730857357.jpg
    1403730857357.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 122

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom