1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

435xde reverting to C4??

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by ikon66, Jun 17, 2005.

1. ikon66

ikon66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Still lovin my xde but a little quirk has arisen :thumbsdow no matter what channel it is on, when I switch it back on it starts on channel 4.

I know it's no big deal, but just wondering if antone else has come across this, or could it be the start of a more major problem? :eek:

ps I switch the system off not just on standby

2. Drd

Drd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +246
    This is terrible ikon66,not only the fact you have a problem,but also it's one of the very few non-pv500 threads and no-one's answering!I haven't experienced this,but I do remember back at the beginning of the year someone had a similar problem which IIRC turned out to be a software problem on the media box.I've tried a search but can't find it.Hopefully they're out there somewhere.........
    Good luck
    Ian

3. ikon66

ikon66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I was concerned that the mods would take it off forum for innapropriate content ;) I also read about someone whose box was resetting itself back to factory settings when they switched off, not overly concerned at the moment, will wait and see