• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

435xde HDMI

Mattyboy_W

Established Member
When I select Input 3 (HDMI) the display in the top right-hand corner shows a setting of 625p whereas the DVD player (Pioneer 668) shows 576p for 720 x 576 resolution. Is this correct or should the settings on the 435XDE be changed ?

Warning : For 435XDE owners be careful when changing the Aerial Power option from Off to On. I tried it last night and it switched the whole screen and freeview box off. The only way to reset it was to remove the aerial connection and leave it for 5 minutes.

Mattyboy_W

Established Member
Thanks. I must admit the picture looks superb.

MAW

Banned
The 625 thing does confuse. Remeber our TV is '625 line'? Well it kind of is, but only 576 of them carry picture information.... you'd have thought that Pioneer would be consistent in their labelling though.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom