435hde

Leerock

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I ve ordered the pio 435hde and i m waiting to receive it tomorrow.:clap:
Do you think I ve made the right choice?
Are there any better plasmas out there?
I ve decided to buy this plasma because I saw it playing a dvd in progressive scan and i thought the pq was amazing.
after reading some reviews i finally decided that this is the right one.
:smashin:

:oops: Another thing I want to ask is
What does "run in" means.
I ve read somewhere in this forum that A plasma needs to be run in
to obtain it s maximum picture quality. :rolleyes:

Yes.
Depends on what's important to you.
'Running in' means using a low contrast for the first hundred hours or so. I have heard that (do not know if for a fact) Pioneers run very hot when new thus risking burn in. So use it with reduced contrast and no extended period of static images like a logo.
I own a HDE myself and I think there is someting to it.

Thanks a lot for the reply but i have some questions to ask regarding it.
What s burn in? (You see i m a newbie and i don understand these expressions :blush:

What s more important to me is the pq.
Well?
Have i made the right choice? :devil:

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh s**t
I ve read an article about this "burn-in" s**t and i m soooooooo dissapointed for my purchase.
I should buy an lcd
"Burn-in" in plasmas is soooo annoying
You must continuously verifying that there is no static part
on the plasma display.
What about tv logos on the corner?
What about some tv channels like mtv that are continuously displaying menus
underneath of the screen with information about the singers?
Ooooooh I m so heartsick:suicide:

I didn t know about this issue before buying this plasma :rolleyes:

Do a search, you silly man, and stop worrying. It's grossly overblown probably by jeleous folk who can't afford a plasma. It will be fine, just ordinary precautions while it's brand new, ie don't go on holiday leaving a music channel on, or go to bed with a DVD menu displayed. I've never seen a burned domestic Pioneer. I assume you are not UK based? That's not a UK model there.

MAW said:
Do a search, you silly man, and stop worrying. It's grossly overblown probably by jeleous folk who can't afford a plasma. It will be fine, just ordinary precautions while it's brand new, ie don't go on holiday leaving a music channel on, or go to bed with a DVD menu displayed. I've never seen a burned domestic Pioneer. I assume you are not UK based? That's not a UK model there.

No I m not uk based
but " made in U.K." is written on the box.

Yes, assembled here but not sold here. Relieved to hear you are not UK based, it would have been a 'grey' import. It's a euro only model.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom