43" TV for use with the Xbox Series X?

Cheap Gaming

So i got my son the new Xbox for his xmas. Its his birthday in a few weeks and hes asked for a 4K TV to go with it. 43" is the size im gonna get him. I have a budget of around £300 but can go a bit higher if worth it. I have the 55" Hisense A7300 in the living room that looks great in 4k when he uses the Series X on it so the plan was to get the same one in 43" for him. Iv now seen the Samsung UE43TU7100 for £320 and going with what iv read, its a better TV i think?. The TV will honestly be used for the Xbox 99% of the time. Will the Samsung look better than the Hisense?. Are there any better TVs around this price range im not aware of that are better than the 2 ones iv mentioned?. Thanks

Dodgexander

I'd probably stick with the Hisense A series if I were you because the Samsung has a chance it comes with an IPS panel instead which will be worse picture quality.

Hisense do lots of the same TVs with different numbers, so anything A7xxx has the same picture quality. I believe the 43A7500 comes with a game mode, but all the other sizes have low enough input lag anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom