43” Tv for kitchen

louisg

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I’m looking for a LG tv for the Kitchen.
What’s the best model out of the 2022 releases. Will be mainly watching Netflix and Sports.

LG 43UQ75006LF​

LG 43UQ80006LB​

LG 43UQ81006LB​

LG 43UQ91006LA​

Many thanks

Those TVs are basically all the same. I can't personally recommend any cheaper/smaller TVs, they are not worth the money at all. Just get what ever is cheapest. None are suited to Netflix usage due to issues with HDR.

Get whatever is cheapest + has the OS you like. Like Dodgexander says none of them are very good.

If you want a GOOD 42" there's only really the LG C2 which is out of your budget at £710 at costco.

Thanks for advice both.

Would you happen to know if the C2 or any of the budget LG have a fixed power socket?

Thanks for advice both.

Would you happen to know if the C2 or any of the budget LG have a fixed power socket?
Most tv's have a fixed power socket these days, easy enough to cut the plug and extend the wire though, and i think from reading on various owners threads on here it doesn't void the warranty.

Those TVs are basically all the same. I can't personally recommend any cheaper/smaller TVs, they are not worth the money at all. Just get what ever is cheapest. None are suited to Netflix usage due to issues with HDR.
How can you say none are suited to Netflix when the vast majority of people don’t even use HDR with Netflix

How can you say none are suited to Netflix when the vast majority of people don’t even use HDR with Netflix
Because HDR is included in a lot of releases, and will be included a lot more in the future. Then people will be stuck with a broken picture.
If they want to keep a HD plan, sure. You can read about ways to avoid HDR in my post here:

Because HDR is included in a lot of releases, and will be included a lot more in the future. Then people will be stuck with a broken picture.
If they want to keep a HD plan, sure. You can read about ways to avoid HDR in my post here:
I'm also looking to purchase a 43" TV and am currently looking at the LG 43UQ75006LF. I think you are saying this model has no HDR and therefore may cause a broken picture with Netflix in future. We use Netflix a lot. The description for this TV on the shop website says "LG 43" 43UQ75006LF Smart 4K UHD HDR LED Freeview TV" Does the reference to HDR not give us what we need? Thank you

I'm also looking to purchase a 43" TV and am currently looking at the LG 43UQ75006LF. I think you are saying this model has no HDR and therefore may cause a broken picture with Netflix in future. We use Netflix a lot. The description for this TV on the shop website says "LG 43" 43UQ75006LF Smart 4K UHD HDR LED Freeview TV" Does the reference to HDR not give us what we need? Thank you
I think most new TV's will state HDR but I think for a lot of the cheaper models this just means they are able to accept HDR but not necessarily able to produce HDR. A bit similar to how 720p TV's were "HD Ready" but not full 1080p HD

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom