1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

42pe30 Problem

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by mmrb, Jun 2, 2004.

1. mmrb

mmrb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi one and all,
    I am now the proud owner of a big cardboard box, which inside is a nice new plasma. The problem is I have nothing to put it on. I want the TYST42PX20 pedestal but for the life of me can not source one. Panasonic say it will be end of June before they are released (so where did the display ones in the shops come from).
    The question is, has anybody got one or know of where to get one, as Euro 2004 starts 12th June and I need to be ready.

2. nick901

nick901
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Ive got exactly the same problem as you, surely there must be a dealer who can try different bases etc to see if one will fit :confused:

3. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    The design of the PE30 is so individual I'm sure that nothing currently made will fit. However, it's CEDIA at Brum all this week, most AV business members will be going. If there's anything in the offing, I'm sure it will get posted.

4. Tracey

Tracey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got my pedestal stand on Friday and didn't order it until Tuesday last week, I got mine from www.directelectricals.com on it's own it seems a bit more pricy than some other stores but with the plasma it was a good deal. If you're desperate I'm sure they have some in stock and they usually deliver within two to three days, I was very impressed with their service.

5. bobbles

bobbles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    digital point or digital direct had the full stand on sale for a little over £400 if that is any help. Personally I think it is well worth the extra couple of hundred over the pedestal stand.

6. grumps

grumps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I bought my stand at "shop at panasonic", they were quite happy to sell me one without the Plasma (although I did buy the plasma from them after they put me of Richer Sounds (and gave me a £500 discount)). They charged me £150 for the pedestal stand. They have shops in Croydon Sutton Kingston Guildford that I know of. Maybe give them a try.
    :)

7. steveho

steveho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3