42LG6000 Software Update

Dyawlak

Standard Member
I have had this LG for over 4years - it's a brilliant TV but not once in that time has it ever done a s/w upgrade even tho the menu option for it is set to yes. It's currently on 03.13

There's no downloads available on the LG site and as it's out of warranty, they won't be of much help.

Is there a trusted site for LG updates that I can use, or a way to force the TV to search and download?

Thanks in advance

Dyawlak

Standard Member
Based on comments on this website, the version of f/w I am on for my 42LG6000 (03.13) has been superseded. However, the official response from LG is it hasnt

Thank you for your email regarding your 42LG6000.

Based on the information you have provided me with and reading through your query, I can advise you that the only way to get the software updates on this Tv is to download them from our website. But unfortunately this TV does not have any updates for it so it can not be updated.

I hope this has been of assistance to you. However, if the information I have provided does not help you or if you have any further questions please email again or contact our Customer Service Team again on 0844 8475454 or via the Web Chat facility on our website and we will endeavour to do our best to resolve your query.

Please could I ask you to complete a short survey based on the response and information that I have provided you today. All feed back given is greatly appreciated and helps to improve LG Electronics Customer Services.

Best regards,

Rhys
TV, Media & IT Product Support

LG Electronics UK Helpdesk
----------------------------------
LG Customer Services
UK: 0844 847 5454 Ireland: 0818 27 6954
Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm Sat 9am-6pm Sun 11am-5pm

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom