• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

42" Plasma

Hi there!

I'm new to the forums. :) so this is my first post.

I have around £500 to spend on a plasma TV. I would like a 42" preferably Panasonic but open to suggestions. My Uncle bought an 50" x10 and he highly recommended it to me.

I came into possession of £180's worth of Comet vouchers and was hoping to use these to help pay for the TV however Comet do not stock the X10 any more. they do however stock the U20 for around £550.
Can anyone give me any information / feed back on the U20?
unsure what to do / get. If all else fails I may Sell the vouchers and buy the X10 somewhere else

Open to your suggestions :)

Thanks

vader'smyfather

Standard Member
It's hard to get hold of X10's as they ahve been fazed out and have been replaced by X20 whihc is an upgraded model (though how much difference there is is debatable).

I have an 42 inch X20, am very happy with it, and that can be bought within your budget.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom