42 Panasonic TC-P42X5 Plasma need calibration settings

Mannyrue

Novice Member
I am in need for a great calibration setting for this tv,I use it for watching tv and for gaming on my ps3/xbox 360 so can anyone please help me out with a picture perfect calibration setting?

Mannyrue

Novice Member
Nope that was indeed the model number,but this can be closed down I took the panny back cause it had issues..And had to trade it out for the 43 inch samsung model instead..

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
I am in need for a great calibration setting for this tv,I use it for watching tv and for gaming on my ps3/xbox 360 so can anyone please help me out with a picture perfect calibration setting?

Chances are another persons settings may make your set look worse, better to get a disc like Spears and Munsil and do it yourself by eye, won't be perfect but better than you have.

deblee

Nope that was indeed the model number,but this can be closed down I took the panny back cause it had issues..And had to trade it out for the 43 inch samsung model instead..

what issues and how does the Samsung compare?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom