40x27" poster frames

Michael

I'm sure this has been done to absolute death and a half, but...

Where can I get some poster frames that will accommodate 27x40" original posters? The IKEA frames are 1" too short (and I am not trimming/folding an original), the local framer quoted me at least £70: where can I get them.

Ideally I'd like to spend about £40; the posters I'm choosing are only about £20 each, though glass would be nice, as I'd like to one day put some more expensive ones in :) I am more than happy to buy second-hand, if such mythical creatures exist.

So far, I've picked up about 4 of the GB eye Maxi frames, for my reproduction posters, and they look fabulous in the new place :D They are the main reason I'd like to get some originals.

I would post pictures, but i haven't put the telly on the wall yet, so the look isn't quite finished :)

Michael

Problem solved: found a local place that can do them for £40 :arty:

would you mind pointing me in the right direction? I have exactly the same problem. I purchased a UK Quad of Rust and Bone. Now finding it very difficult to find a frame at a decent price :)

Michael

Mine came to a little more than expected, about £60.

It was a local frame shop (in Cornwall), although they do ship. Maybe try a local near you?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom