• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

40W5500 or 42vx635DB

k3caz

Standard Member
I cant seem to make my mind up between these 2 TV's, apart from the difference in price. I have always bought Sony goods and never(touch wood) had them gone wrong, have always sold them on before they broke, however this toshiba 42vx looks like a killer deal and tv
Any problems I should be aware of

Thanks
Keith

Having read the "Denon or Sony" thread & contributed, I can only ask which one does the Mrs like? :D

Seriously, I would get the Sony TV for much the same reasons as you have already stated. There are some good deals on Sony at present with 3 year warranty and trade in discount.

k3caz

Standard Member
To be honest she likes both:eek:..

k3caz

Standard Member
Digital direct have it for 649 with 3yr warrenty and £100 quid cashback thro toshiba

vickster

Distinguished Member
Moved to 'which LCD' forum :)

k3caz

Standard Member
Usage for the TV will be mostly Sky tv (HD), PS3 gaming and blu ray films via sony blu ray

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom