40D. From UK & in-stock. £850

ghibbett

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just seen that CameraWorld have 40Ds in stock at £850 (body only). Ive used camera world for my tripod and thought they were very good so it's just a recommendation really. Not sure how much Kerso can get 40Ds for mind.....

Anyway, linky here

Hi All,

Just seen that CameraWorld have 40Ds in stock at £850 (body only). Ive used camera world for my tripod and thought they were very good so it's just a recommendation really. Not sure how much Kerso can get 40Ds for mind.....

Anyway, linky here

£839.99 at Jessops & in stock now.

PS. There's probably a code for Jessops to get it cheaper.

£839.99 at Jessops & in stock now.

PS. There's probably a code for Jessops to get it cheaper.

I was just going to point that out. Might get up to Jessops at lunchtime.
Looks like my 30D is going in the for sale section sooner than expected.

Seems Jessops is also giving free insurance with this also ! I am still sticking with my next upgrade as a 400D and spending the extra on some new glass. :D

I got a 40D from Jessops at lunch time. £839 so not the cheapest but yes, it comes with extended theft and accidental damage cover (worth £120 so they said). I had to explain to the staff and get them to go on their own website, then phone head office to check this but i got it

Bye bye 30D

What you doing posting ? :eek:

Got no CF card at work. luckily i had my 35f/2 to test it out. Feels nicer than my 30D, a bit more rubbery IMO. And the one real hate i had for the 30D was the flimsy CF door. This is much better.
Still got lots to work out. Even coming from a 30D there is a lot of new features to learn but i dont think it will take too long.
:smashin:

photoguard warranty which they sell isn't worth £120 like they say, I think it's £90 tops for a camera that price but at least they're including it as others won't be.

I'll have a look but I read this lunchtime someone saying they have a 5% jessops discount code making the camera £797 plus quidco cashback making it around £773.

Various other places have it for £799

photoguard warranty which they sell isn't worth £120 like they say, I think it's £90 tops for a camera that price but at least they're including it as others won't be.

I'll have a look but I read this lunchtime someone saying they have a 5% jessops discount code making the camera £797 plus quidco cashback making it around £773.

Any more info on the code Bubble? I'm inclined to agree that the extended warranty isn't worth what they claim (are they ever? :rolleyes:) but at the price you indicate (after code + Quidco) - assuming the warranty is still included, I'd be ready to bite. I had the impression though that Jessops codes always exclude dSLRs?

The codes dont include SLR's. Unless there is another code i havent seen.
and yes, your right. its about £95. I got it wrong. still a good deal IMHO.

there is definatley a 5% code for anything at jessops inc dslr's, will need to look at my history in IE at work tomorrow to find it as someone got a 350D at work on tues or weds and the code worked then.

you're right though normally the codes exclude dslr's - with the launch of the 40D the code might expire soon or have expired but it was there this lunchtime and the other day

will have a look tomorrow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom