403 Forbidden thread

I got a 403 trying to access Ari33's thread on passive/aggressive disorder.

post editing seems completely down.

Omg it's all going tits up...ahahahahahaaa!

And a 403 trying to access the photo link on post 6 of the happy yorkshire day thread and another 403 when I tried to edit my post on here.

403 trying to access the Darblet thread using firefox and Opera.

It's now being looked in to, by those with the special powers.

Getting it on all the Movie Reviews but none of the more normal threads.

I'm getting the same too. I created an ad in the classified, then tried to open it and it all started for me from then.
I'm also trying to accessing the passive aggressive thread and can't view it at all.

Thread is now open again as it was reported as still being an issue - I went to close the report and was hit with a 403 error :laugh:

It seems to be working again for me, but some peeps in the photog forum are still getting the same issue. Seems random.

I can't issue infractions or edit posts at the moment...
(Don't go getting any ideas)
Me neither.
(And the same if anyone from TVs or Remotes or Satellite is in)

I get it consistently when trying to post an edit or when going from quick reply to advanced.

FF 14.0.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorBallsup
All working again now and MajorBallsup is my real name ^_^

Now just all go and buy my headphone amp...
Oh yeah, you sure, you really sure. Well try editing thisOh yeah, you sure, you really sure. Well try editing this:hiya:

The man misquoteth me... And he was my fancy dress character for a "made up super hero" night recently... his super power, he can make any well prepared plan turn to crap in under 30 seconds. Also, I am now single again as a result of a stunning tactical error in an argument. Damn you game theory!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom