Answered 40" Tv for small bedroom.

Marsh77

Novice Member
I would also be interested in this.

I am going to change a bedroom tv too. cant really fit a 43" in the space and it would be good if it had now tv etc built in as i have no aerial .

mooota1514

2017 model, and better than the NU7120.

Edit: it’s overpriced though.
Hi thanks for your kind help you will no a lot more thnme but you would think Tvs would get better each year so i wonder how 2017 is better tn 2018 model
2017 model, and better than the NU7120.

Edit: it’s overpriced though.
Hi thanks for your kind help you would think a 2018 model would be better than a 2017 model why do companies do that.

jkk45

Standard Member
I had the previous gen model of this, a Samsung UE40MU6120, and its absolutely fantastic for the price. Looks especially good in 4k in a bedroom (which is where I bought it for).

Dodgexander

Both 40" and 43" Samsung NU7 series listed in the best buy guide here: My best value TVs, 2018-2019 Edition

The only caveat with the 43" NU74 is that it may or may not be using a VA type panel.
Which panel type should I choose for my TV?

Panel type is an important decision, if not the most important when buying a TV.

If you want Now TV you are limited to Samsung and LG and LG models all use IPS panels at smaller sizes (43", 49".)

The difference between the xU74 series Samsung's and the xU70 series is the xU74 series are using a wide colour gamut, its not really important on a TV this size.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom