1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 loewe

Discussion in 'TVs' started by mo, Jan 3, 2002.

1. mo

mo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    the 40' is in the country,and has been for a few days now.
    its initial batch has gone to the people who preordered it.
    so who are you?
    comments please!!
    i had the 40' brochure sent to me yesterday and first thoughts are that it looks ok.if anything,the silver one looks a little odd compared to the 32' acconda,but the high gloss black looks quite majestic.
    on another note,someone cmmented on the tosh' tube being in the acconda living.
    i can confirm that ............yes a very small batch of either the silver or the blue were made using tubes from tosh'.
    i have no idea why and everything is back using the phil' tubes, it was just the initial batch,not that many would ever know until it broke down
    i wonder how the picture compares?.

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,803
    Well we ordered ours about 3-4 months ago so I'd hope it'll be in the shop tomorrow morning.

If it is you can expect that at some point over the next few days I'll be giving it a thorough going over before it gets to its new owners.

Gordon

3. Tony O'dell

Tony O'dell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is this "Loewe 40" a 40 inch CRT TV, if so that is something new to me, i have never heard of a CRT that big :) !