40 hd lcd coming to lidl on 18th december.

J

jaffa24

Has anyone got more info on this, the spec on the lidl site is very limited.

Crafty

Guys,

I have just been playing with their site and the offers appear to be regional, note that it shows your store on the left hand side when looking at the offers for the 18th ? When I look at that page for my local store there are no TVs on it, but if I change my store to one in Manchester (I just searched for a random postcode on google) taa daa the 32" one appears, but still not the 40"

If I click on the link that T71789 posted while set to my local store it doesnt take me to the page for the 32" tv, just the 18th Dec offers page.

Crafty

Sorry I did not realise it was not on offer in the UK. Lidl normally sell the special offers in Ireland at the same time as the UK.

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20061218.index

First thought is that for a no brand tv that isnt that cheap, works out about £925.

A quick search on dixons site found samsung, LG and phillips sets, 37, 40 and 42" al for £900-1050. You might well find these cheaper elsewhere too.
I think the sharp 37" can be had for < £1100 now too.

J

jaffa24

First thought is that for a no brand tv that isnt that cheap, works out about £925.

A quick search on dixons site found samsung, LG and phillips sets, 37, 40 and 42" al for £900-1050. You might well find these cheaper elsewhere too.
I think the sharp 37" can be had for < £1100 now too.

Thanks Crafty, but it is still the cheapest 40" lcd on offer this side of the Irish sea.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom