40/42/43" TV recommendations for Multimedia Bed

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by lbart, Jul 13, 2015.

1. lbart

lbart
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Thought I would once again turn to you very helpful people for my latest TV Dilemma !!

I have bought a King Size Multimedia bed for my Bedroom as I have no wall or natural place to put a TV above about 20". The Bed itself looks amazing with built in speakers and sound bar and the TV raises and lowers from the bottom of the bed.

So my question is around what TV you would recommend, the opening is 100cm wide and it can take upto a 43" TV however the real restriction is that the TV must not be have a depth greater than 5.5cm

I have done a lot of looking around and almost decided a few times only to find it doesn't fit the depth e.g. SONY BRAVIA KD43X8307CSU which is to deep at 5.9cm

Items I am look for the TV to have are Built in Wifi and the ability to use Plex is possible.

Mostly will be used for SkyHD, General Streaming and AppleTV

Budget is around £700 but would like to spend less if poss however if I was to find something amazing then may would prob spend more.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a very thin TV in these types of sizes that I may have missed ?

Many Thanks
    lbart

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  2. martinch

martinch
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2