4-pack AA Ni-Mh 1600Mah rechargeable batteries £2.99

Thanks for that link got some quality photopaper here at a good price also. Nice link one for the bookmarks.!!!!!!!!!!
And the best bit is NO VAT

There are also some 2000 Mah Ni-Mh batteries on there too - for under £6.
Ideal for digi cams.

Saw the other batt's they are good value, but for me it means yet another charger.
They where doing a deal on a charger 4 X 1850mA Ni-MH AA plus a set of 4 x 2000mA Ni-MH AA for free all for £15.49 and no VAT!

How much longer are the 2000 Mah Ni-Mh batteries likely to last over the 1600’s I use some 1300 and 1500 and although they are different makes the 1500 seem to last 25% to 33% longer(this is on a mini disc)?

The batteries vary dependant on the type equipment they are used in. I have a digital camera it came with 2 X 1600mA Ni-MH the life on these is reasonably good I have since purchased some 1500mA ones thinking that they will make little or no difference but I was wrong they are down by about 30% when I use the screen and about 15% without. It seems the higher the capacity the greater the ability to recover its voltage so they should make a noticeable difference in the minidisc.

Mark

I've noticed a small difference between 1500 and 1700 batteries when used in my digicam - so thought i'd give the 2000 ones a try. I doubt there's gonna be a huge difference but you never know. For £5.95 its worth a go.

Originally posted by TooManyHobbies
Just make sure your charger can charge them mine is limited up to 1600 ones.
Any thing I should look out for to say whether my charger will charge them or not?

Just check the paperwork for the charger. You may find that if the charger is not up to it it will not fully charge them. Some charger have a timer function they charge for 8 hours and then go onto a tickle charge to maintain the battery level when the 2000aH battery may require 14 hours of charge they all work differently. The best thing is to contact the manufacturer and ask if you can charge a battery of this capacity but play clever and ask if they do a higher capacity battery.

Geez A27, I Think you should be put forward for the longest delay to respond to a thread. Last post was in December 2002!!! Wake up fgs!! ;) :)

Try this link

£2.99 + £3.95 delivery for 2500 mAh AA size.

Any idea what capacity the Lidl ones are?

I'm actually ready to order now. :thumbsup:

Any new recommendations?

I'm actually ready to order now. :thumbsup:

Any new recommendations?

Whoa. Hold on there, take your time now, don't rush into it :)

7dayshop is always good for batteries give them another look.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom