4 neighbour ?

covdude

Banned
Hier,

When i get my Freesat installed can i have an connection run to my neighbour 12 m away from the same dish (no pvr needed for both)

Will it work effect performance ?

Will sling um extra cash in hand im thinking if its plausable

vmt

steve

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
Be very carful and have the installation checked by a competent electrician and the dish properly earthed. If the two houses are on different mains phases (which is often normal between two adjacent houses) and faults develop on any equipment in the AV setups in either house you risk a potentially lethal over four hundred volts being sent down the cabling to the other house. DO NOT trust most installers to do this job without being warned that they need to earth bond the dish and if they say they don't need DO NOT accept their word for it.

covdude

Banned
hi

srry`k`bord`charging

its`big`terrace`house

split`into`4`small`one`bed`flats

me`n`neighbour`on`ground`floor

vmt

poxy`onscreen`k`bord`

lol

Ben

Holy crap, he's been electrocuted already!

dar2005

He might be a foreign national who has difficulty writing in comprehensible English.

Sadly most of the people I know who have difficulty writing in "comprehensible English" were born and educated here! :lesson:

covdude

Banned
Bunch of cheeky .................bleep !!

I stated my keyboard was charging - and those blinking on screen keyboards are a nightmare, especially when the spacebar does'nt work !!!

Im new to this site and have quickly realized that you dont get much help unless you mind your gramma !

That fact has also been reinforced by four Demolition Man infraction points !!

I'm of down the sewers to eat some Rat burgers and leave you all to it !!

yours,

Steve

PS. Will the freesat work ok then ????? ... lol

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom