• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

4/3 sticky???

bobbymax

Ok, I'm being selfish here (now that I've bought a Panasonic G2).
I wondered why there isn't a sticky thread on the four thirds questions/equipment etc? :)
I would think there are quite a few interested......NO?

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
I think it's simply because there aren't many regulars here who are using micro 4/3 equipment, there are very few discussions or questions about that type of equipment and the few that do exist tend to be people looking for advice on a purchase who then don't participate any further.

John

bobbymax

Their a panasonic thread :)

I don't think so.
Olympus and Sony have 4/3 equipment.

I do look on the dpreview forums, but would've been nice to see what others have to say (especially here in the UK) :)

eduk

Distinguished Member
There are no "sticky" equipment threads. They are ordinary threads started by any member that then get bumped due to use.

Feel free to start one entitled AVF "whatever" Thread Part 1 :D

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
I don't think so.
Olympus and Sony have 4/3 equipment.

I do look on the dpreview forums, but would've been nice to see what others have to say (especially here in the UK) :)

Olympus are joint founders of micro 4/3 but Sony are not, they created their own standard which is called Nex and isn't at all compatible with micro four thirds.

John

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom