For Sale 3x Monitor Audio 225 speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by afrothunder88, Jul 27, 2018.

1. afrothunder88

afrothunder88

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    For sale are 3x Monitor Audio 225 speakers.

They're black in relatively good condition. One of the tweeter domes has been pushed in unfortunately. The sides have some scratches/marks on. See the pictures for a better idea.

They sound great and I'd love to keep them but we've moved and they're apparently now much too big. On that front, I might be interested in trading for some Kef Eggs (2 or 3 thousand series).

Exclusive to AVforums for the next few days but they will be advertised elsewhere in time.

Payment via Paypal (fee's not included), cash on collection.

Located in Bristol for collection or local delivery within a 15m radius.

Can be posted but this will not cheap as they are large and not particularly light!

Thanks.

20180724_192741.jpg 20180724_192835.jpg 20180724_192843.jpg 20180724_192853.jpg 20180724_192904.jpg 20180724_193058.jpg 20180724_193103.jpg

Price and currency: 180
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal (fee's on top), bank transfer or cash on collection.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.