1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd TV Scart or Coax

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Bobby_Dazzler, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Bobby_Dazzler

Bobby_Dazzler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

I am doing my homework for having a 3rd tele im my house.

I am going to have sky + multi room, so downstairs will be ok with a scart connecting to the PW7. Upstairs in bedroom 1 will be the second sky + box connected Via scart to an LCD screen.
    My question is on the 3rd tele in bedrrom 2. Baring in mind that the Sky plus box will be at ceiling height in bedrrom 1 in an walk in wardrobe what do you recomend the best way to connect to the next bedroom? i could run a scart from the 2nd output on the box into the 2nd bedroom but the termination would be messy and i dont fancy wiring a scart outlet plate myself. I thought the other option would be to use a Coax like the old days but im not sure what the picture would end up like??? but on the plus side i could add one of them gadgets that lets you change the channel from the other room!

please help !

Bobby

2. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    Run s-video and an audio cable from the Sky+ box. Very small plugs, will go through the wall.