3rd TV lucky, I hope. Help me.

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by jtorry, Nov 12, 2002.

1. jtorry

jtorry
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    After having endless problems with my first widescreen tele I was given a refund 2 days before my warranty ran out. Last friday I bought a new JVC 32 inch widescreen that has proved to be utter crap and doesn't even support Pal 60 making gams playing impossible on my Xbox and dreamcast. I am in talks with the supplier (Sodding PRC Direct - Whose customer service has to be some of the worst I have ever experienced, although i will give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I will love them if i get my money back) over getting a full refund for the £1000 plus i paid for it. I really don't want to have yet more problems with my next tele so can people please help me. I can spend a little over £1000 for a 32 inch tele. I like the sound of progressive scan, but it isn't vital. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. yarg

yarg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have you thought about the Toshiba 32ZD26? Tons of good reviews and 100Hz with progressive scan. Only Nicam though, if that causes a problem for you. Also the price is good at the moment: £836 from EmpireDirect.....

Cheers
    G