3rd TV lucky, I hope. Help me.

jtorry

Standard Member
After having endless problems with my first widescreen tele I was given a refund 2 days before my warranty ran out. Last friday I bought a new JVC 32 inch widescreen that has proved to be utter crap and doesn't even support Pal 60 making gams playing impossible on my Xbox and dreamcast. I am in talks with the supplier (Sodding PRC Direct - Whose customer service has to be some of the worst I have ever experienced, although i will give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I will love them if i get my money back) over getting a full refund for the £1000 plus i paid for it. I really don't want to have yet more problems with my next tele so can people please help me. I can spend a little over £1000 for a 32 inch tele. I like the sound of progressive scan, but it isn't vital. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Y

yarg

have you thought about the Toshiba 32ZD26? Tons of good reviews and 100Hz with progressive scan. Only Nicam though, if that causes a problem for you. Also the price is good at the moment: £836 from EmpireDirect.....

Cheers
G

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom